3.10.13

Good bye Lebanon, hello India

Today's D15 in Lebanon. I feel it's been beautiful enriching and eye opening.
Meeting with old friends and catching up, exploring amazing parts of Lebanese geography, history and culture, and getting to see my country from another perspective. 

Today we went Paragliding, first experience for me and Ralph! I was a little nervous for a minute before taking off but the rest was soooo easy, cool and safe! It felt safe to be up in the air gliding slowly above steep green hills filled with pine trees overlooking the sea. Totally peaceful and quiet except for the gentle sound of a cool breeze against my face. 

It seems to me that Lebanon is filled with a multitude of rich oasis all nestled in the midst of a chaotic landscape. It's a very interesting dynamic both familiar and irritating at times, enriching and exciting...

So that's my short summary; but I have a lot more to say, hopefully I'll make time for a few more posts about lebanon before India posts start taking over.



No comments:

Post a Comment